Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fifth Grade Printmaking







Fifth Grade Printmaking

We have finished our "Animal and Environments" printmaking unit.  Here are some student comments about their experience:

"It was challenging to transfer the mouth of my polar bear drawing to my foam plate but I got it."  -Jonathan
"I liked the clicking noise of the ink!"  -Ruby
"I liked how the green and white mixed for my background. To me, it describes nature, like the outside world, animals, life..."  -Joshua
"I thought it was challenging. I learned how to draw a detailed fish."  -Lucie
"I felt that the different colors we could print personalized the print. I learned how to make a perfectly consistent ink palette."  -Steven
" I learned how to draw a frog better."  -Gia
" I learned how to get the right consistency for the paint. I learned depth perception. Two thumbs up!"  -George

1 comment:

KC said...

go, fifth grade!